Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Remember Dennis Kucinich? He's still in the race, as is Al Sharpton, despite the fact that Sharpton already endorsed Kerry.
Kucinich was on "The Late Show With David Letterman" Monday night to remind people he exists and to present the Top 10 List. The topic: Top Ten Ways Dennis Kucinich Can Still Be the Next President of the United States.
10. "Keep doing what I'm doing - I'm winning, right?"
9. "Constitution is amended stating presidents must be 35 or older, a natural-born citizen and named 'Dennis'."
8. "Act like a boob so people will perceive me as more Presidential."
7. "You want crazy campaign promises? Fine! If I'm elected everybody gets a million bucks."
6. "Enter and win next 'American Idol'."
5. "Announce your running mate will be a plate of fudge - people love fudge."
4. "Just wait till I unleash my new campaign slogan: 'Kucizzle in the Hizzle!'"
3. "According to the order of presidential succession, if George W. Bush were to resign today, along with Dick Cheney and about 300 other people, the presidency passes to a congressman from Ohio."
2. "Get the governors of every state to rig the election."
1. "I'm praying for a sex scandal."
posted by Ellen Dunkel at 9:21 AM
Copyright 2004 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.